Best Practices for Regulatory Change in 2021 and Beyond | June 22
Join this webinar hosted by RegTech Insights to learn how to get regulatory change management right – and avoid the risks of getting it wrong.
- Date: Tuesday, June 22 at 10 AM ET / 3 PM London / 4 PM CET
The burden of regulatory change on financial firms has never been greater, leaving compliance teams under increasing pressure to ensure that changes are reviewed and acted upon in a timely manner.
Technology enhancements in this space can help, allowing firms to look at improving the effective and efficient handling of regulatory change.
Getting regulatory change management right is a fundamental task, as getting it wrong can lead to eye-watering financial fines, reputational damage, and the expense of internal resolution. Improving the efficiency of the process across the organization increases confidence in compliance, reduces the operational workload, and creates solutions that can be used across the organization.
This webinar will cover:
- The extent of regulation and regulatory change in financial markets
- Some of the best practice approaches to regulatory change management
- Connecting regulatory obligations to controls, risks and policies to facilitate changes
- Helpful technologies and tools to create an automated, accurate and timely process
- The benefits of getting regulatory change management right