Governance, Risk & Compliance: GRC
You’ve Been Breached – How Can I Trust You?
SolarWinds, Kaseya and the next big supply chain security breach – they all have the same point in common: Their attackers seek to breach the most enterprises possible solely via the third-party technology they use.
As a potential target, you may detect warning signs even before your infected partner does. You can notify your partner and cut off access, but what then? How does your partner subsequently validate that it's clean and give you the confidence to restore access? How do you protect your critical systems and data in a new extended world where every supply-chain relationship needs to constantly be verified before it's trusted? Register for this panel discussion and take a deeper dive inside third-party risk:
- What to do when you detect your partner's breach
- How to cut off access and protect your systems and data with minimal business disruption
- When is it appropriate to restore access and how to conduct effective ongoing monitoring?
- Richard Rushing, CISO, Motorola Mobility
- Jo Stewart-Rattray, CSO, Silver Chain Group
- Jamie Walsh, SAI360
Please register to watch this webinar on-demand and read an executive summary (pdf):
Learn more about our integrated risk management solutions for GRC and TPRM/vendor risk management.