At SAI360, we are committed to sharing knowledge to help our communities and risk leaders.
One area that is unavoidable in business today is cybersecurity – business is more digital than ever, and threats continue to rise – with increasing ways that threats can delay, disrupt, or destroy business operations.
As part of our continued relationship with Gartner®, we want to share this research note: ‘How to Respond to the 2023 Cyberthreat Landscape,’ which details the key threats organizations face today.
This Gartner research piece contains insights, analysis, and recommendations spanning these areas:
- Malware and ransomware
- Evolving phishing tactics and microtrends
- Employee account takeover
- High momentum threats
- Customer account takeover threats
- Cloud risks
- API abuse
- Cyber-physical systems (CPS) – also known as Internet of Things (IoT), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
- Uncertain threats
- Attacker use of AI technologies.
- Non-technology threats, including direct insider, indirect insider, disinformation, and user error.
Click here to download the full note, available now for a limited time.
Gartner, How to Respond to the 2023 Cyberthreat Landscape, 11 April 2023, Jeremy D’Hoinne, et. Al.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.