In today’s complex and ever-changing business landscape, organizations face a multitude of challenges that demand effective management and oversight when it comes to internal controls. Among these challenges, governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) emerge as essential pillars to ensure the stability, resilience, and ethical conduct of a firm. The importance of GRC therefore cannot be overstated, as it encompasses the systematic management of governance frameworks, risk identification and mitigation, and adherence to regulatory requirements.
In this on-demand webinar hosted by RegTech Associates, we explore the role of internal controls within a broader governance, risk, and compliance framework. Centralizing and automating this internal control process will elevate your strategy further, enabling you to create a single source of truth that helps you to enhance productivity and reduce costs.
This webinar will focus on critical topic areas such as:
- How GRC fits within broader business strategies
- How internal controls contribute to risk management and compliance efforts
- Best practices for creating a harmonized GRC framework
- How to leverage technology for full GRC integration
- Predictions and future trends in GRC
Please register to view our webinar on-demand: