Expanding on the Office of Inspector General’s compliance program requirements, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will mandate new compliance regulations for Long Term Care (LTC) facilities that must be implemented by November 2019.
Join SAI Global and the experts from Strategic Management on Thursday, November 1 at 2 PM EDT for an overview of how compliance programs work in LTC facilities and the evolution of compliance programs. They will highlight compliance program elements that are unique to LTC facilities, review how these facilities can properly prepare for the CMS mandate and discuss methods to leverage limited resources in compliance operations.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Overview of effective compliance programs
- Importance and benefits of compliance programs in LTC facilities
- Key features of the CMS mandate
- Strategies to prepare for implementing the CMS mandate
- Leveraging limited resources in LTC facilities to achieve an effective compliance program
Be sure to come with questions in mind, as there will be open Q&A at the end of the session.
This education activity has been submitted to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® and is currently pending their review for approval of CCB CEUs.