Current State of Healthcare Compliance Programs: 2023 Benchmark Survey Results
CEO of Strategic Management Services
Live healthcare compliance webinar: Thursday, March 16
1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 10:00 AM PT
For the 14th year in a row, SAI360 partnered with Strategic Management Services to study the state of healthcare compliance programs in an industry benchmark survey of programs in the United States.
This annual survey is designed to gain an understanding of issues currently confronting compliance programs and how compliance officers and organizations are responding to them.
Former HHS Inspector General, Richard Kusserow, CEO of Strategic Management Services, will report the results and provide analysis of the data from the survey, including important trending and cumulative data from prior years.
The webinar will cover:
- Budget expectations and staffing level changes
- The ongoing effects of COVID-19 on compliance programs
- Priorities for the operation of the compliance office, including work plan priorities for high-risk areas, methods for evidencing program effectiveness, and accretion of added duties and responsibilities
- Organizational risk methodology practices
- Addressing HIPAA Privacy and Security
Richard P. Kusserow served as the DHHS Inspector General for eleven years and is the CEO of Strategic Management Services that provides healthcare compliance advisory services. He possesses special and unique expertise involving compliance program development, management, evaluation and enhancements. He has published eight books and dozens of articles on compliance and investigations. Under his leadership, Strategic Management has provided consulting assistance to over 3,000 healthcare organizations and entities.
Please register to join our webinar on March 16: