The compliance challenge is all too familiar. You have more than your fair share of work, but not enough to warrant hiring additional staff.
For the next part in our series on the “Top compliance program operational challenges for 2018” we will take a closer look at how you can start meeting compliance challenges with limited resources.
Learn how healthcare organizations are stretching resources internally by in-sourcing, as well as co-sourcing some parts of their entire compliance program to vendors or experts. When is it appropriate to consider these options and when should it be avoided? Join us February 15 at 2:00PM EST for a lively discussion with two recognized national experts on the subject from Strategic Management, Vice President and Senior Consultant Suzanne Castaldo, JD, CHC, and Consultant Jennifer Elko, JD, CHC, CHPC, CHRC.
You’ll get answers on critical issues such as:
- Solutions to the challenge of added responsibilities with limited resources
- Ways to meet increasing compliance challenges and expectations
- How to maximize internal resources to help meet compliance challenges
- Reasons for the growing trend of engaging supplemental resources to meet compliance needs
- Defining co-sourcing and its collaboration with the Compliance Office
- Common areas where co-sourcing has become an attractive option and key benefits for co-sourcing in those areas
- Advantages and benefits of the on-call use of outside experts
This event and all others in this new series are for Corporate Compliance Officers, Executives, and Board Members. Be sure to come with questions in mind as there will be an open Q&A at the end the session.
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 1.2 CCB CEUs. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.