In this webinar, we discuss the vital role that leaders need to play in ethics and compliance, especially as it relates to change agency.
- Understanding that building ethical leadership is something that should happen at every level of an organization
- Think through some tools and strategies focused at different populations
- Look at ways that leader-led discussions can reinforce concepts and allow employees to be active participants.
- Chris Campbell, Founder at CampbellBarr
- David Barr, Co-Founder at CampbellBarr
- Ben Hogan, Content Manager, Learning Product at SAI Global
- Christine Brown, Senior Manager, Learning Design at SAI Global
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 1.2 non-live CCB CEUs based on a 50-minute hour. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
Please register to watch this dynamic panel discussion on-demand: