Join us for our November Fundamental Training (FunTrain) session: Conflicts of Interest
Fundamental training or FunTrain events for our customers are hosted by SAI Global to highlight the application during a one-hour, recorded session. Please submit questions to our panel during the event and we'll provide receive real-time responses as time permits.
- Next FunTrain: Tuesday, November 9 at 2:00 PM ET
SAI360's November FunTrain reviews and demonstrates our Conflicts of Interest module. Using this solution, organizations can:
- Leverage our assessment engine from within the module for pushing questionnaires to all employees
- Set up disclosure questionnaires
- Carry forward previous employee responses
- Streamline disclosures of conflicts of interest using an automated process
- Remediate conflicts using a workflow for addressing and tracking corrective actions
- Easily generate management plan letters using the Smart Merge feature to capture pertinent conflict information
- Incorporate out-of-the-box boilerplate legal statements in management plan letters from a Clause library
- Complete or update an annual conflict of interest disclosure using the Risk Portal
- Submit ad hoc forms to report a potential new conflict using the Risk Portal
Clients will be able to submit questions to our panel during the event and receive real-time responses as time permits.
- This event is for current SAI360 clients only.
- No personal email addresses will be accepted.
- While you may forward this email to others within your organization,please do not forward this email outside your organization.
- Registration closes at 11:00 AM ET on the day of the event.
- Once you register you will receive emails from email@example.com,please note that there may be a brief time between registration and receipt of the link to join the event. Please make sure these emails do not get caught in your Junk mailbox.
- If you are not able to attend,we will be recording the session,and it will be within Help as part of a future update.