Kim Yapchai, Eric Morehead, and Ellen Cobb discuss what workplace bullying is and isn’t, the worldwide treatment of workplace bullying and actionable prevention tactics that you and your organization can utilize.
In honor of National Bullying Prevention Month, join SAI Global and ECI as we host a live one-hour webinar, October 18th at 1pm EDT, focused on theprevention of bullying and embracing respect in the workplace. It’s important for organizations around the world to recognize that bullying can occur in their offices and meetings, not just in schools and can have a negative impact on culture, reputation, retention, and performance.
Listen to this roundtable discussion that will feature a panel of experienced ethics and compliance professionals, as they break down what bullying means in the workplace today.
- What workplace bullying is, and isn’t;
- Characteristics of organizations where bullying is more likely to occur;
- Worldwide treatment of workplace bullying and the regulatory landscape on the topic;
- And actionable prevention tactics you and your organization can use to start recognizing and stop bullying from happening.
- Ellen Cobb, Author of Workplace Bullying and Harassment: New Developments in International Law
- Kim Yapchai, Chief Compliance Officer at Tenneco
- Eric Morehead, Founder of Morehead Compliance Consulting