Practical strategies and real-world examples of how to measure culture, ethical behavior and compliance program effectiveness.
Benchmarking is a valuable technique to gather actionable insights into compliance program strengths and weaknesses, make improvements, and identify potential risks. In this webinar, three experienced in-house E&C professionals discuss how they operationalize ethics and compliance programs to make them accessible, relatable and real.
- Define what “culture” and “effectiveness” mean in an ethics and compliance program
- Discuss the benefits and regulatory drivers behind a more robust approach to measurement
- Share practical strategies and real-world examples of how to measure culture, ethical behavior, and program effectiveness
- Review how you can use benchmarking and surveys to collect actionable insights and data on your compliance program’s strengths, weaknesses, and potential risks
- Reflect on experiences and initiatives to operationalize compliance programs and embed E&C in your culture using a variety of tactics
- Caroline McMichen, Principal, McMichen Consulting; Advisor, SAI Global
- Junna Ro, VP, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer, and Associate General Counsel, CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer
- Luis Canuto, Deputy Group Compliance Officer, Schindler Elevator Corporation
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 1.2 non-live CCB CEUs based on a 50-minute hour. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.