The emergence of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) as a strategic business imperative and priority is transforming the role of EHS & Sustainability management functions.
EHS & Sustainability (EHS&S) functions were once viewed as siloed functions and perceived as a cost-center – without a meaningful impact on the strategic business priorities.
But with the current focus on ESG, there is greater attention on EHS&S as a strategic business function.
In this webinar with Verdantix, learn what ESG means to EHS&S management, how EHS functions can be more strategic and deliver business value, and more.
- Trends shaping ESG programs
- How EHS&S can support ESG operationalization
- What practical measures and approaches to consider when initiating ESG programs
- How you gain efficiencies and add value with digitalization
- How an EHS&S software platform can provide the key capabilities to manage ESG processes and support C-Level to achieve ESG goals
Please register to watch this webinar on-demand: